Creative Nail Design Cuticle Eraser

I'm not sure that too many people outside of professional nail techs and my fellow obsessive nail junkies over at MUA's Nail Board know about CnD's Cuticle Eraser. I love this stuff. I carry it with me everywhere in my purse, I have it in the kitchen drawer, I even have it in my night stand drawer and I apply it every night before I go to sleep!

This product is fantastic. It is a blend of AHA's meant to very gently exfoliate your cuticles and the surrounding skin. Simply apply a small amount to your cuticle and rub it in, no need to wash off. I also apply enough that I can rub it into the sides of my nail bed and the tips of my fingers. I try to apply at least once a day, and in an ideal world I would do this 2-3 times a day. Since using this cream my cuticles have been in much better shape- they are much less ragged, I once was plagued by painful, almost daily hangnails (they are no more), and even the tips of my fingers no longer peel!

While Cuticle Eraser is not a total replacement for a good cuticle remover (review coming soon), I do have to say that daily usage of this cream has dramatically improved my hands. Cincyfan over at All Lacquered Up also recommends using this on your feet to keep your pedi looking fresh this summer. At only $3.95 for a 15 ml tube at Head 2 Toe, there's no excuse for not stocking up!
Creative Nail Design Cuticle Eraser at Head 2 Toe Beauty

1 comment

  1. Today I use Cuticle Eraser for the first time, and im in love;)
    Like your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...