Bioelements Review Series: Sleepwear and Probotix

My next step in my nightly Bioelements routine is Probotix. Honestly I still haven't quite figured out what this one does, here is info from the Bioelements site:

BIFIDUS FERMENT LYSATE - Cell compounds derived from natural bifidus cultures (also found in yogurt and dietary supplements) lab-engineered to treat the skin. Strengthens the immune system and balances the skin's microflora.

LACTOSE & MILK PROTEINS - Stimulates skin cell functions, calms sensitive and irritated skin, softens skin.


I haven't found any info doing medical literature searches on topical use of any of these ingredients. However, that does not by any means mean that the info is not there, and I certainly have no objections to using any of these things on the skin. I did find quite a few reviews of this product with doing a quick Google search, and there did seem to be a lot of people with good things to say about Probotix! I used this clear gel everynight, and since my skin now looks so great, I'm definitely recommending it to others!

At the end of each night, I have been using Sleepwear to complete my nighly beauty routine.

According to Bioelements, the active ingredients in Sleepwear are:
Topical Calcium PCA - Strengthens epidermal cell cohesion and inhibits the release of MMPs that damage collagen and elastin.
Cranberry Oil - "super vitamin E" and a potent source of antioxidants
Retinol - vitamin A in its purest and most active form. Smoothes out lines and wrinkles
Protein Peptides - stimulate the synthesis of collagen by more than 300%


I had a few added ingredients in my Sleepwear (It was custom blended for me by Bioelements, so I have added Vitamin C and Lavender in mine). But, notice what it already has in it, Cacium PCA (which helps to stop break down of collagen), Retinol and Peptides are all included!

Sleepwear is a great moisturizer. It comes in the cute little glass jar, and has a light lemon color. Mine smells like fresh lavender, which is just amazing right before bed! It easily soaks into my skin, and isn't too heavy. I feel really glowing after using it each night, and I literally go to bed each night just smelling the lavender-- Love it!


Bioelements Probotix Anti-Aging Serum
Bioelements Sleepwear

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...