The Shadows I'm using over and over... Bobbi Brown's Peony & Python Palette

Bobbi Brown's Peony & Python Palette, Swatch
Recently I showed you Bobbi Brown's Peony & Python Collection. Since that post I've received a palette (click the image above to enlarge the pic) to try out, and I have to say that I want to use it all the time!



I'm especially drawn to the grey in the upper left (click the picture to enlarge). I've been using that on my entire lid and then layering the light purple over it. Somehow this combination is both neutral and glowy on my lid. I shade my crease with the dark purple (very light, it's enough to shade but doesn't look like I've drawn a purple crayon on my lid). Finally I do a black eye liner and trace over it with the black shadow which I can easily smudge just a tad. Quick and easy even for this new mom!

I found that the shadows are pretty well pigmented, but it's still easy to get a subtle look with a larger brush. Like all Bobbi Brown shadows they blend easily, last all day and I have no issues with caking.

Bobbi Brown Cosmetics

1 comment

  1. Yes you hit it on the head here- BB's eyeshadows aren't' always very exiting at first glance but your right they can sometimes be neutral with a little something. Very classy aren't they? I have an eyeshadow palette from 2007 of stone colored neutrals one is like a dusky gray purple and I use it all the time!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...