China Glaze's Haunting: How Did They Make Halloween Nail Polish Even Better?


Every year China Glaze releases a few special limited edition polishes for Halloween. I think they've really hit it out of the park this year. I haven't seen these in stores yet, though they've already started popping up on-line.

• Haunting: Shadowy black with shimmering silver glitter
• Crimson: Deep purple crème with a hint of blood red
• Near Dark: Rich mossy green crème
• It’s Alive: Vibrant green glitter
• Ghoulish Glow: Glow-in-the-Dark top coat
• Black Mesh: Crackle Glaze top coat for a cobweb-like crackle effect


I think I'm particularly excited about the layering effects shown on the side of one of the sets. Every year I debate about trying out the glow in the dark polish, but haven't done it yet. This illustration is tipping me over the edge. I think I also need Crimson and Haunting. What about you?

China Glaze

5 comments

  1. I think the Crackle over the glow polish would be a very fun effect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine! I found these colors at my local Ulta yesterday, available as separates. I got "It's Alive" but think I might need to go back for "Haunting" as well! I have the non-Halloween Black Crackle from China Glaze and a non-China Glaze Glow In The Dark polish and I think Pammy's idea is neat! Hope to try it soon and will blog it when I do. Thanks for keeping us up to date and I hope your life is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to have to find some of this nail polish for my co-worker. She loves wearing all kind of different shades, and she would definitely be into the Halloween look.

    Justine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also saw these at ulta, just yesterday. I didn't pick any of them up however. I also saw a set by OPI that had a green glow in the dark with black crackle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need glow-in-the-dark nail polish! I wonder if the top coat dries clear or if it has a greenish tint?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...