Bliss Lemon+Sage Body Butter

I've frequently mentioned my issues with ezcema, and my biggest ally in my fight has been moisture. Moisture is difficult to add and then keep in skin, and I try to moisturize at least twice daily to keep my skin soft, rash and itch free.

One of my favorite moisturizers is this one by Bliss. According to the Bliss Web Site:
Now almost famous, our fabulous, fresh-citrus scented dry body drenching moisture butter is so incredibly effective that a single squeeze can make rough and scaly skin 'history'. With antioxidant vitamins A and E, sodium hyaluronate (a powerful oil-free moisture magnet) and arnica extract.

I'm not sure what all of this means, but I can definitely confirm that it can make rough and scaly skin history! It's a good thing that this comes in a tube rather than a pump container, because this is an incredibly thick cream. It's silky smooth, and the lemon and sage scent has an amazing citrus note that I can't even begin to describe. It's light and not overpowering, yet can't be missed. Once applied the formula feels as though it is immediately sinking in, my dry skin is soothed and super moisturized for hours. When I am itchy and nothing is working, this is the product I reach for time after time.

The main drawback to this product is the price. You can probably tell from the number of drugstore products on this blog that I'm not a big fan of paying too much for products when you don't have to. Having said that, I fully believe that this product is worth the $32 price, and I am now on my third tube! If you don't want to pay full price, I did see this recently at Sak's Off 5th (I was at the Block in Orange, California). It was only in the Vanilla+Bergamot scent, but the $32 tube was marked down to $19, and there was a small set that came in a great fabric case with all 3 scents in tubes that were about half the normal size, I believe for $24 down from about $40 or so. I absolutely love the lemon scent though, so I know that I'll be stocking up on my next trip to Sephora!

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...