Benefit's Powder Blush Review

I recently wanted to try out a blush shade paler than my usual Nars Orgasm blush, which has been my everyday blush for about 3 years. So, in my recent Benefit haul, I picked up one of their peach powder blushes. I got my shade from the Buh-Buy section, so hurry if you want to get this blush too!

Overall, I do have to say that this blush is pretty nice. Mine is a very pretty pale peach, which is pretty natural looking on my pale skin. It's nicely pigmented, and I don't need to use too much blush each time. It blends easily, and it goes really well with my light matte bronzer, which I've been using for months, since Elke's Post about this Summer's Bronzer. However, I'm not sure that Benefit plans to have this blush around much longer as there are few shades available on-line.

Benefit's Powder Blush

2 comments

  1. I love this stuff. I have it in "Take a Picture It'll Last Longer", a rose with golden flecks, and was not happy when it was discontinued a few months later!

    http://whosemommyisthat.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. try nars cream blush in penny lane. its a great everyday blush. i love it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...