Neutrogena Moisture Shine Soothing Lip Sheers

This is a product that I've looked at so many times in the store, that I can no longer count them all! I pick it up and carry it around for a while, then realize the sheer number of lip products that I already own, and it goes back into the display. Finally, I've tried this out!

This is an ok lipstick, but really it's nothing special. It applies easily, it's skinny shape makes it very easily to apply to lips while on the go, directly from the tube. It feels silky, but not very hydrating. It stayed on for several hours, surviving a cup of coffee but not my lunch.

The real problem though was the color. It was quite a bit different on the lip than it was in the tube. The color was much too opaque and looked almost chalky. I would love to think that this was a problem just with the shade I had (shimmering blush).

Really, for the price I believe that there are better drugstore lipsticks. I hate to say it (because I love Neutrogena), but pass on this one.
Neutrogena Moisture Shine Soothing Lip Sheers

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...