Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum

The final product in Olay Week is the Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum. This serum contains the same great Amino-Peptides that all of the other products contain, and until the Micro-Sculpting Cream was introduced, I believe that this was the product with the highest concentration of the Amino-Peptides.

This product is very hydrating, and I think it is best suited for intensive treatment at night (at least if you have combination or oily skin). It feels very silky, only a small amount is needed to cover the entire face and neck, and it soaks in to the skin very quickly without leaving any greasy feeling behind. You'll wake up refreshed and glowing!
Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum

2 comments

  1. This product was what made me an Olay girl, one little bottle lasts forever cause you do only need just a bit for your entire face. Also, I was wondering if in the future you could do a series on make-up for professional settings? I could use a few quick tips for palettes and looking polished in a jiffy. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing. This non-greasy formula should be perfect for my oily skin. and I am getting more into the routine of using a night cream.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...