Bond No. 9's Chinatown

Bond No. 9's Chinatown Perfume Review and NotesI think I have found it, my favorite Bond No. 9 Fragrance! I was honestly a bit afraid to try out Chinatown, mostly because I love the bottle so much. I honestly thought my love of the design on the bottle would skew me towards the fragrance! But, when I heard that it is their #1 seller, I knew I had to try it out!

This fragrance is nothing like any fragrance I have tried before. I've been trying to figure out how to describe this fragrance all week, and the best description that I have come up with is warm and spicy. This fragrance is inviting and just seems to envelope you.

In the bottle you smell the Cardamon quite a bit, which really is the secret behind the spicy warmth. There's a bit of fresh lightness that keeps it from being too heavy, and I believe this is the Peach Blossom. This scent doesn't change very much on me, surprisingly enough. I get just a hint of the peach blossom, and with time the Cardamon deepens and becomes a bit more prominent.

Top Notes: Peach Blossom
Middle Notes: Peony, Gardenia, Tuberose, Patchouli
Base Notes: Cardamon, Dark Woods


If you have to find a present for a fragrance lover, definitely check this one out! I strongly recommend looking at the limited edition Swarovski Crystal Bottle, it is beautiful!

Buy Bond No. 9 New York Chinatown Fragrance
Bond No. 9

2 comments

  1. I love it too. I haven't tried all of Bond's scents yet but a friend gave me a Chinatown candle and I love it now. I think the candle smells better than the perfume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you like it too. I think Chinatown is one of my all time favorite scents and I am so picky. And the bottle is gorgeous, I have it prominently displayed. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...