Bond No. 9's So New York

Ok, admit it, like me you are likely a chocolate lover. So, why not try a calorie-free version and wear it in your perfume? Really!

Honestly, I did not pick out the chocolate note in this fragrance until I found out that it was there. It's definitely not prominent, but it's definitely there! In the bottle I smell mostly patchouli, with hints of amber and bergamot and what I think is lillies of the valley (the notes listed below are the only ones I could find listed). As time goes on it deepens, the chocolate comes out slightly and I can smell more of the amber and less patchouli. I think that this is a warm, slightly woodsy scent that I could definitely wear every day!

Notes of Mirabelle, Espresso Accord, Cocoa Powder


Bond No. 9

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...