Bond No. 9's H.O.T. Always


I thought it might be good to review a Bond fragrance that really is meant for men, rather than just being unisex. I was digging through my Bond fragrances (I have a cute little Kate Spade box that is full of the little samples), and I pulled out something called H.O.T. Always. Huh? I thought that all Bond Fragrances were named after areas of NYC.

It turns out that this fragrance is an ode to the guy who is a romantic at heart, and the areas in NYC that he would frequent during a relationship: the boutique hotels, the romantic and out-of-the-way restaurants and bars, museums like The Frick and El Museo del Barrio. I do have to say that this fragrance seems to me to be absolutely perfect for those locations. In the bottle I smell the leather and cinnamon notes, but I think I pick up a bit of a white floral note as well. On me, it takes on a warm and soothing scent with primarily the bergamot and sandalwood scents lingering lightly with a hint of the cinnamon.

While meant for a man, I can definitely see myself wearing this in the cold winter. With a big wool sweater and a fireplace, it seems just perfect for those cold winter days as the warmth of this fragrance just seems to envelope me.

Notes: Cinnamon, Bergamot, Russian Leather, Civet, Patchouli, Sandalwood


Bond No. 9.com

2 comments

  1. I love that scent! For a man or a woman. You should try layering it with some of their other fragrances. I put H.O.T. Always on SO and I loved how it smells on him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely want to try layering it with China Town, both of those scents just give me a warm and embracing feeling. I also wonder about a white floral with it, I am especially loving white florals lately!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...