Bond No. 9's Gramercy Park


I've been just a bit "fragranced out" lately as I've been inundated with samples to review for Mother's Day. I needed a serious break. Thank goodness for Gramercy Park! I needed a "palette cleanser" between florals, something light and fresh. I was craving a green fragrance to try out.

Gramercy Park is just that, a light green scent that Bond created to envoke the Gramercy Park neighborhood. To me this sounds like the hidden gardens in the movie Notting Hill, a private gated haven of green grass and trees that is only accessible to those that live in the buildings around the park. A private oasis of greenery in the middle of the city.

In the bottle I smell primarily the green notes such as the Fresh Greens and Crisp Leafy Tones. But, after about an hour or so these brighter notes fade a bit to reveal a bit more of the deeper notes with a bit of English Ivy with some very light floral notes from the Cyclamen and I swear I smell a bit of Lily with a small touch of Lime in there as well. It really does smell like you're in a spring garden which is just what I was craving!

Top notes: Fresh Greens, Crisp Leafy Tones
Middle notes: White Muguet, Cyclamen, English Ivy, Lily of the Valley
Base Notes: Sheer Woods, Crystal Musk


On another Bond related note, remember the Swarovski Star Bon Bons that I posted about? Well, run over to Blogdorf Goodman! Annie saw them in person at Saks, and her pictures are just amazing! I thought they were cute before, but judging from Annie's pictures the "official" Bond picture did not do them justice! Amazing! If you're having problems finding the post, here's a link to the comments on the post, you can click back to the blog and it will take you to the post.

Bond No. 9

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...