Must Read: Carmindy's Crazy Busy Beautiful

Carmindy, fast beauty, book, review, tips, beauty secrets, Crazy Busy Beautiful
It can be a bit hard reading and reviewing beauty books. I get a lot of books presented to me, and I only check out the ones that are actually interesting to me. I want them to be interesting content-wise, but also entertaining and I want there to be some pictures.

I think by now we all know who Carmindy is. The woman is all over television, she's written a few books, not to mention the collection of makeup with Sally Hansen. Truthfully, it just always surprises me that she's the makeup artist and not the model, she always looks amazing!

Anyways, her new book is Crazy Busy Beautiful, and if a book was ever perfect for me to review on 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic, this is it! Starting with your skin routine, Carmindy offers tips on pretty much every step of your makeup routine.

Some of my favorite tips:
• To test products for sensitivity, apply to your inner elbow and wait to see if you have a reaction. The skin here is pretty similar to your face, it's much easier to hide a reaction here than on your cheek!
• Put a small bottle of a light, inexpensive olive oil in your shower. Really! Mix in a few drops of essential oil to scent it however you want. Apply it lightly to your body at the end of your shower, rinse quickly and pat dry. Follow with lotion for incredibly soft skin!
• Create your perfect tinted moisturizer by mixing a few drops of your foundation into your daily SPF moisturizer.

I literally could go on and on. Carmindy has a ton of amazing tips in this book, and I really loved it. It's definitely a must read! I'll be sharing more Carmindy tips for the next week or so, stay tuned!


Lucky for 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic readers, the publisher has offered to giveaway a copy of the book! Enter below, open to residents of the US.


As well, Carmindy is currently serving as a judge in the AIR OPTIX AQUA “Surprise Your Eyes” contest! You enter by submitting your best photo or video tip for keeping your eyes healthy and beautiful. Two grand prize winners will receive a $5,000 cash prize and a spa day with a friend.

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...