Pedi-Scrub: 60 Seconds Each Morning Equals Smooth Feet

Spongeable, Sponge-able, Pedi-Scrub, Smooth Feet, Review
What is that green star shaped thing? It's a product infused sponge, with a scrubbing side. Spending about 30-60 seconds using this in each shower will help make (and keep) your feet soft and sandal ready, regardless how long it has been since your last pedicure.

The sponge is infused with a special soap meant to help penetrate skin and help moisturize. The soap is lightly foaming and smells faintly herbal. There is quite a bit of it in the sponge, and it was about 5 uses before the soap was fully off of the sponge. While the package states 15+ uses, I've easily over 30 and the sponge still has a ton of soap in it. I wash my feet with the regular sponge side, and then flip it over to use the scrubbing side (similar to a rough Buff Puff) on my feet. Everything rinses off easily.

While this sponge won't help the worst of cracked heels (you should use a file or a Ped Egg for that), it definitely helps even out the rough spots and has greatly reduced how often I'm using my Ped Egg.

Spongeables

4 comments

  1. I have been wanting to try these! The problem is that I don't know where to buy (although I admit I haven't checked in the most convenient of places like Target or WalMart yet). Any idea where to get them (brick and mortar stores)?p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the worst dry feet and cracked heels. About 5 days after a pedicure, the dry skin returns sadly. This product seems really interesting. Do you know where it can be found? Is it like a Walgreens thing or more at a specialty store? Thanks!
    ~Sophia
    Fit&FabLiving

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can find them at some drugstores (Walgreens and CVS have them in my town), and I've seen them at big box stores (never Target, but yes to Walmart and Meijer if you're in the midwest), and I think I've seen them at ULTA as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes all the physical exfoliation in the world still won't get the toughest feet soft. For feet that need serious dead skin cell removal I recommend Glytone Heel and Elbow. It's super strong and can be too irritating to skin if used incorrectly, but sometimes it's the only thing that works. I always recommend antifungal treatment too because whether you think you have fungus or not, it's worth treating; athletes foot is so common, doesn't always itch or have red cracked skin and often contributes to thick foot scale. I have Glytone Heel and Elbow with my treatment instructions on my web site and info for athletes foot on my blog.
    Cynthia Bailey MD

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...