How to Color Your Hair at Home

Hair color is not usually something that I write about. Why not? Because I'm pretty clueless about it. I don't color my hair at home (I've always left it up to the experts), and the whole idea really, really scares me. Because I know I'd somehow come out spotted or orange.

Well, if this describes you as well, Clairol has come to the rescue. They've released a super simple, how to color your hair at home video. If you're about to do this for the first time (or even if you've been coloring your hair at home for a while), I strongly recommend watching anyways. I bet you'll learn some new tips!




No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...