Lost Your Mojo? Booty Parlor Can Help!


I just had to mention this because I'm reminded of Austin Powers. Mojo Makeover is being released tomorrow. It's written by Dana B. Myers, the founder of Booty Parlor, and promises to fix your mojo in 4 easy weeks.

It's divided up into different categories, Pleasure Virgin, Frustrated Fox, Adventure Seeker, Busy Mommy or Late Bloomer. There are great tips for each type!

I think this is a great Valentine's Day gift, for yourself or a friend.

Booty Parlor

1 comment

  1. I need to check out the chapter on busy moms....I can't find the time or the energy most days.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...