Heidi Klum's Feather Extension: Yeah or Nay?


Heidi Klum recently had a feather extension added to her hair (it was done at 901 Salon in West Hollywood). The feather isn't just a temporary, while on vacation thing. According to Modelinia, it stays in her hair even for photo shoots!

The feather reminds me quite a bit of the friendship bracelet things I used to put in my hair back in elementary school (yes, it was the 80s!) While friends would create the bracelet around their actual hair, I didn't like the way hair would always stick out of the string. So, I made my own bracelets, then would put them on a small barrette buried in my hair. I changed out the colors to match my outfit while friends were stuck with the same messy one every day.

Anyways, what do you think of Heidi's feather? I like it, though I'm not sure I could rock it for every day.


3 comments

  1. Undecided on these! They certainly are the trend now as I saw many stylists wearing these at the hip/urban/trendy salon that I go to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think Heidi looks fabulous with or without feathers. It looks tasteful, since it is close to her hair color. Now, bright blue might look a bit tacky!

    Lisa O.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of them. I think they give off a certain carefree earthiness to your look but I'm not so sure people in small towns where fashion isn't exactly a high priority could pull it off. Still, I think they're kind of cool. :)

    <3
    www.wheretheprettythingsare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...