Real Acne Questions and Answers



Today a little birdie sent me a link to this video from
Reel Skin, a new series of dermatology videos.

This video features Manny on the Street, who is on the Ryan Seacrest morning show on KISS FM in LA (so strange to see him in person, I listened to that show during my morning commute when I lived in So Cal). Manny interviewed a few people on the street about their Acne questions and Dr. Rubinstein, a prominent local dermatologist answered the questions. I love that his answers are straight forward and easy to understand!

I'm hoping that this becomes a regular series.

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...