Trish McEvoy N° 3 Snowdrop & Crystal Flowers

Trish McEvoy N° 3 Snowdrop & Crystal Flowers, review, fragrance, perfume, parfum
I have to admit that I was very surprised by this fragrance. Partially because I went straight from testing out Black Rose Oud to this scent. When I hear "snow" in the name of a scent all I can think is "powder". I expected this scent to be a big powder-fest. Thank goodness, there's not a hint of powder!

Notes:
Top Notes: Lychee water, sparkling berry, clementine blossoms
Middle Notes: Sheer freesia, pink peony, jasmine mist
Base Notes: Sensual Musk, teakwood, whipped vanilla

The scent smelled the same on me the entire time I wore it, there was no dry down. The scent is definitely mostly a white floral with the freesia and peony predominating on me, but the sparkling berry and lychee are there to keep everything fresh and there is just a tiny bit of the musk in the background.

This scent is delicate and somewhat demure. A white floral scent that isn't too floral, I found that it still felt fresh and green but at the same time understated and elegant. I imagine this is the scent that a fashion elite would wear in the spring time with their floral dress (because really, isn't every spring "the" year for floral?) to feel season appropriate but not like a granny.

The staying power of this fragrance is pretty amazing. While it does fade somewhat throughout the day, I can still smell it on myself at bedtime, about 14 hours later.

Trish McEvoy N° 3 Snowdrop & Crystal Flowers

1 comment

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...