Nicole's Kardashian Nail Polish: Follow Me on Glitter Swatch and Review

Say what you will about Kim Kardashian's recent marriage**... the family's recent nail polish collection with Nicole by OPI is amazing.

I think Follow Me on Glitter is a must buy. It is amazing. Amazing. It has a dark grey/black base with dark grey glitter and then occasional colored glitter. I wore it to work and everyone went crazy for it! It is a dark vampy shade without being black or too much glitter.

This was 3 thin coats to opaque.

Nicole by OPI


**I know it will come up in the comments, but I just want to say that I think Kim Kardashian is very media savvy. I can't imagine that she would plan to have such a short marriage on purpose. Also, how many hours was Britney's first marriage? 55 hours. At least Kim made it longer than a few months.

1 comment

  1. Is the glitter flat or gritty? I hate gritty glitter polish! This looks nice, though!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...