China Glaze's Hunger Games Collection: Colors From the Capitol

A little birdie sent me an email today with fresh info on the Hunger Games collection. After all of the brouhaha, things are finally smoothed over and the collection is confirmed many times over. The colors are the same, I believe the names are slightly different, though I'm just as excited about these shades as I was before!

I need them all, though I fully admit that the muted rose shade of Foie Gras is really calling my name, which was a bit surprising to me. I need it! What do you think? Which look most interesting to you?

China Glaze

1 comment

  1. oooooh! LOVE! Dress Me up has my name on it! Plus, I just finished up the books series, so I am all Hunger Games obcessed, lol! xxoo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...