5 Years of Favorite Products: Aveeno Hydrosport Sunscreen

I'm a big proponent of wearing sunscreen every day, though I don't think you need to slather on SPF 1000 every day. (Learn more about how sunscreen work, how to pick the best sunscreen for you and how I chose sunscreen for myself.)

Aveeno Hydrosport Sunscreen was my favorite of the summer in 2011, after trying out about 50 (about 99% of which never made it to the blog). This is a chemical sunscreen, so I don't recommend it for young children or those with super sensitive skin.

The Hydrosport collection is water resistant, provides broad spectrum coverage and is incredibly lightweight. I prefer the lotion formulation, which comes as SPF 85 only. It is a thick, white creamy consistency and has a faint sunscreen scent. It absorbs into my skin quickly and I can not feel it on my skin, obviously unusual for such a high SPF coverage product.








Aveeno

2 comments

  1. I use Aveeno Positively Radiant spf15 lotion on my face. I'm thinking it's time to step up to a higher number. I'm going to try this. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...