Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Experiment: Weekly Update #1

kiehls, kiehl's clearly corrective, how it works, review, hyperpigmentation
Last week I started a new series of Kiehl's Clearly Corrective reviews, and I promised to post weekly update pics.

I clearly should have thought this out a little bit more, as this means weekly pics of my skin, super close up, without any makeup! Well, too late now.


In this week's pic you'll see that I do still have hyperpigmentation, though it's only been a week and I was initially using Clearly Corrective only at night. Oops! I do admit that I was surprised that things are so apparent in the pics this week, because I do feel as though my problem areas are less obvious and require a little less makeup this week.

I've found that using the product twice a day is not an issue. I was worried that it would interfere with makeup application but I've found that to not be the case. Instead, I simply apply right after washing my face and let it sink in for a minute or two before applying lotion. (I'm in the middle of using BeautyMint for a review, so each morning I'm currently using their light moisturizer with SPF, just as an FYI.) I can't tell that I've applied the Clearly Corrective under my moisturizer, there's no residue or alteration in my skin texture. It is a little bit hydrating, though not quite enough for me mid-winter.

Hopefully next week the pics will show a real change, but I do feel that the hyperpigmentation near my eyes is less noticeable.

Check out my Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Review Series
Kiehl's Clearly Corrective

1 comment

  1. interesting ive heard a lot about this line but have never used it. Great post.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...