Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara Review: Bigger Lashes?

Revlon Mascara, Grow Luscious Plumping, review
I fully admit that I have previously tried the regular Grow Luscious mascara, but just wasn't very impressed. There wasn't a lot of volume, I had some flaking issues. I was debating about continuing with a trial, but then my friend Nancy over at Beauty 411 posted her Grow Luscious Review. Since she was having a lot of the same issues I decided that it simply wasn't worthwhile continuing with the trial.

So, you can imagine that I was more than a bit skeptical when a different Grow Luscious showed up on my doorstep. This one says "plumping", but is it really a volumizer?

I think it is! This mascara wand does a great job of grabbing every little lash and applying just the right amount of mascara to make it look amazing. There's no clumping. No flakes in sight. The mascara adds a little bit of length, but mostly it adds volume, and it keeps it there for well over 14 hours.

I'm impressed.

Revlon

1 comment

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...