Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Experiment: Weekly Update #2

kiehls, kiehl's clearly corrective, how it works, review, hyperpigmentation
Here it is, my third post in my Kiehl's Clearly Corrective review series, in which an incredibly stupid beauty blogger posts very, very up close pics of her face, sans makeup, so you at home can see how Kiehl's Clearly Corrective is working for her.

I still can't believe I decided to do this series. I was feeling it this week as I edited my pics in photoshop (aka- put them in a blog sized format). The hyperpigmentation is getting better slowly but surely, though obviously some of my freckles on my cheeks might be skewing my results a bit. I don't think that this product will get rid of those. So, just be aware that those freckles? I have had them for well over 30 years. Don't expect them to go away in this series.

Read on to see my skin, scary up close.

So, you can see I still have that smattering of freckles across both cheeks. The real area of hyperpigmentation to concentrate on is on my upper cheek bone, just under the outer part of my eye. I think the intensity of this area is improved over the last few weeks, though it still has a little bit of work to go. So far I've been pretty happy.

More updates next week!

Check out my Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Review Series
Kiehl's Clearly Corrective

1 comment

  1. Wonderful! I'm hoping to try this out soon. xo :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...