Kiehl's Weekly Update: How is my Hyperpigmentation after 4 Weeks?

kiehls, kiehl's clearly corrective, how it works, review, hyperpigmentation
Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Review Series
So, I spent all day yesterday thinking that it was Monday. Hence, my Tuesday Kiehl's update is coming on a Wednesday... oops!

I took these pics at the end of last week, which was the end of 4 weeks of using Clearly Corrective. You can see that on the right side of my face that my main area of hyperpigmentation is really lightened quite a bit, and the left side is improved, though not as much of an over achiever as my right side.

I'm finding that my skin overall has improved tone, meaning I have to use less foundation to even things out. I don't think that this comes across in the pics, but I've definitely been finding it in person.


Check out my Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Review Series
Kiehl's Clearly Corrective

1 comment

  1. I just ordered this. I hope to have good results too, having the same skin tone. :) Thanks for this series.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...