Bond No 9 Central Park West Review: A Different Floral

Bond No 9 Central Park West Review, notes, perfume, parfum, fragrance
I've been using the new Central Park West perfume for almost 2 weeks now, and I fully admit to being at a loss when I try to describe it. Still.

This is definitely floral. But, it isn't the "normal" white floral that you're used to. It is very heavy in Narcissus for me, but it is warmer than usual, in large part because of the Citrus middle note. The 2 are very prominent on my skin and mix together to be floral, citrus, a little bit sweet and just... cozy? I feel cozy in this fragrance. I really can't describe it any better.

Notes
Top: Narcissus, Ylang Ylang, Black Pepper
Middle: Velvety white Gardenia, Jasmine, Citrus, Orris
Base: Vetiver, Musk, White Oak, Treemoss

Note that on me, the fragrance was the same at the beginning as it was hours later, there was no burn off. It lasts all day, and while it was noticeable, it isn't an overwhelming fragrance. It is just... there. Warm and sweet and floral and just inviting. I've been wearing this for home, for work, for running errands... it would probably be a bit out of place for a night at the bar, but it is perfect for a romantic date night. Can you smell it inviting you closer?

Bond No 9

1 comment

  1. Intriguing! I will have to try this one :)

    Love,
    Jen
    http://www.iloveluxe11.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...