Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Review Series: Final Results

kiehls, kiehl's clearly corrective, how it works, review, hyperpigmentation
Finally, it is coming to an end. The Kiehl's Clearly Corrective review series in which I continually place unaltered, closeup pics of my skin, sans makeup, on the internet. My husband keeps saying "how long are you going to do that? I can't believe you are posting those pictures!" Truthfully, I'm a bit shocked that I started to do it as well (I won't leave the house without my makeup on usually, and I'm sure there are a lot more people reading these posts than in my local tiny town coffee shop!)

Anyways, I've decided to end the series because I'm basically out of product. It has been just 4 days shy of 2 months, which is a pretty good length of time to see results. Read on to see how it has worked for me.

First, I should post last week's picture, which I didn't post because with some little tiny person illness around here was taken a few days late, and then it hung out on the camera for a while. Since I have them, I'll post them here.



Before you see my "after" pics, really check out my before. Notice that I have some hyperpigmentaiton on my upper cheekbones, which are spots of Melasma hanging around from pregnancy/breast feeding and they came back when I stopped using my Kiehl's Photo Age, oops!

You can see after almost 2 months of use that my melasma is basically gone from my right upper cheek and it is diminished on my left upper cheek. Overall I do feel that my skin is brighter, and those other residual spots that you still see are my freckles, which no, will not fade with using Clearly Corrective. I actually like them, so this makes me happy. I think they might be a bit more obvious after using Clearly Corrective.

So, would I recommend Clearly Corrective? I think it depends on the use. If you have age spots or hyperpigmentation that is wide spread or you are worried about using a hyperpigmentation treatment product in one spot (because sometime things around the treated area will get lighter and then everything looks worse), then yes, this is a great product for you. If you have a darker single spot and using a more targeted treatment product doesn't scare you, then I'd go for the Photo Age instead.

Personally, I'll be blasting away the rest of my melasma now with Photo Age, but I'll keep using Clearly Corrective all over to help maintain less overall pigmentation issues.


Check out my Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Review Series
Kiehl's Clearly Corrective

2 comments

  1. Hello - I know this post is old, but I just came across it :) Would you say that Kiehls Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution is safe to use while pregnant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I threw away an empty bottle just last week, but don't have access to the full list of ingredients since I haven't repurchased yet. So, I don't know. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...