Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Update

kiehls, kiehl's clearly corrective, how it works, review, hyperpigmentation
So, I took a week off from my Kiehl's Clearly Corrective review series because I was on vacation last week. I really just didn't want to bring the correct camera lens to take pics all the way across country...

Read on to see what my skin looks like this week.

I think that overall my skin is looking brighter, and my melasma spots are looking lighter though they are still present.

One thing that I haven't commented on yet is how much Clearly Corrective to use with each application. I've found that the dropper will dispense an amount that varies depending on how much is in the bottle. So, as I've gotten further along I've gotten less out with the dropper, and really I've discovered that I have probably been using way too much product. I only need a few drops for my face, but I typically have had enough to use on my neck as well. With twice a day use over the last...5 weeks or so? I'm almost at the end of my Clearly Corrective bottle. I have about 20% left. I think the bottle would have lasted longer if I'd been a bit more careful about how much I was using.

Check out my Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Review Series
Kiehl's Clearly Corrective

5 comments

  1. I've also been using it for 5 weeks and have half the bottle left. I use 2-3 big drops of it. I think that's all you need bc I've gotten awesome results! Look forward to seeing your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the same mistake. Using too much. But I caught myself so I won't be using so much now. I have noticed a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    I got this yesterday after reading ur posts! Was surprised that it is available in India so soon!

    I have been using 4 drops ie 2 drops per cheek. Is that okay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Roopa!
    That might be a bit too much. I was doing about that and I've since discovered that 2-3 drops is enough for my whole face and kind of down onto my neck if the drops were a bit big. Try paring it down a bit and see how it goes, you should be able to get more uses out of it.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for reviewing this product. I've been looking at buying either this, or the photo-age, to deal with a largish patch of melasma I have on my forehead.

    Unfortunately the pigmentation I have is related to birth control which I can't go off because of some medical issues. So I am hoping that this will help prevent the pigmentation getting worse than it already is.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...