Repechage One Minute Clarifying Mask Review: Suck Stuff Out of Your Pores Super Fast!

Repechage One Minute Clarifying Mask Review
Obviously I'm a girl without much time. I want things to work and work fast. But a mud mask that works in a minute?? That seems a bit too much to ask.

But, here I am today, reviewing a 1 minute mud mask. And yes, it really does work. This stuff does a great job of minimizing pores, sucking up excess oil and just in general tightening everything up. It has a minty/herbal scent and has that classic grainy/muddy consistency. I apply a light layer all over, let it hang out for a minute or two (I love to use this while running around the bathroom doing things just before hopping in the shower) and then wash it off. It is a little bit like a scrub when being removed since it is still a bit grainy, so I like to rub it around a tad. Note, the mask doesn't dry at all.

Once the treatment is over you'll see that it actually did work in that tiny amount of time. Perfect for a girl on the run like me!


Repechage

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...