MAC To The Beach Body Oil: Man Rays and Seaside

MAC To The Beach Body Oil: Man Rays and Seaside reviews and swatches
I know that these are "Limited Edition", but don't these get released every summer in slightly different variations?
I fully admit that I find them to be a bit mesmerizing in their bottles. Oooh! Shimmer!

Man Rays is a very pretty tan with same color shimmer, though in bright sunlight it will glint different colors a bit, mostly greens, pinks and peaches.

SeaSide is a light peachy/pink with same color shimmer. It also glints different colors though to a lesser degree than Man Rays.

I have about 1/3 of a pump (the smallest amount I could get out) on my arm here, and you can see even this really heavy application doesn't really have much of a base color. When spread out properly you don't really notice that at all. Instead things just look a bit glowy and shimmery in the sun. Eat your heart out, Edward.

MAC

3 comments

  1. oh oh oh i love shimmer! I want Man Rays ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! It could be amazing as a highlighter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to comment on your parting comment because I laughed SO hard. I write a blog about YA Paranormal books and I LOVE Twilight so any little reference is going to grab my attention. Maybe I'll just have to try this product just to see how I would look as a vampire, LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...