Michael Todd Pumpkin Facial Mask Review: So Yummy You'll Want to Eat It

Michael Todd Pumpkin Nutrient- Rich Facial Mask Review
Ooooh, a pumpkin mask. I'm a big fan of pumpkin (yes, I fully admit to being one of the people that stalks Starbucks every fall) I'm also a big fan of smooth skin, especially when I can get it fast. And smell yummy pumpkin while treating my skin.

So, yes, it does look like someone basically just mixed up some canned pumpkin and maybe some body lotion. It smells just like fresh (?) canned pumpkin, and when you smear it on to your face it looks like it too. There are a few slightly bigger chunks in it, but they're soft and didn't bother me. They just made me feel super pumpkin-ish.

This mask doesn't dry on your skin like a clay mask, but it did tingle slightly for me. It wasn't unpleasant, didn't hurt, but there was definitely a little bit of a tingle. It rinsed off easily though I did wash my face afterwards to ensure there wasn't any residual mask left on my skin.

This mask is basically a light chemical peel, the pumpkin has been blended with Glycolic Acid. The Pumpkin also contains enzymes and helps to lightly exfoliate the skin. Remember that chemical exfoliating does make your skin more susceptible to the sun, so be sure to wear your broad spectrum sunscreen!

After washing it off my skin is smoother and I feel a bit glowy. I used it a few times a week for about 3 weeks and over time it helped to clear out my pores. Smells yummy and works well (without any skin irritation?) Count me in!






Michael Todd

5 comments

  1. Why isn't is pregnancy safe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They've added extra hydroxy acids which are on the avoidance list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to try some products from this line, organic and cruelty free they have my heart, also they are based in the city I live in so I hope to be a big fan and supporter, thanks for the share and I'm always happy to hear about new products and lines I otherwise may never had got wind of!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am a pumpkin freak but I also know all of the healthy benefits there are to using a pumpkin mask. I have been using this mask for several months and I love it. It has improved the overall quality of my skin so much that I wish I could get a big tub of it and soak in it!. My face looks younger and healthier and I couldn't be happier. I also use their eye cream and toners, they are unsurpassed in quality as well. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually I don’t like products with yummy scent because it is really tempting. I saw this product from a skin care clinic before but I forgot to buy one for my sister because I was in a hurry that time.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...