New Fall Polishes by OPI: I Kinda Want them All?

OPI Nail Polish

I fully admit that I've fallen a little bit off of the nail polish wagon this summer. Things have been crazy hectic for me, and my large polish collection (and my cuticles) have been sorely neglected! I'm finding inspiration in the colors that OPI is releasing for Fall/Winter. This collection is coming out on August 8th!

NLG13: Berlin There Done That
NLG14: Danke-Shiny Red
NLG15: Deutsch You Want Me Baby?
NLG16: Don’t Pretzel My Buttons
NLG17: Don’t Talk Bach to Me
NLG18: Every Month is Oktoberfest
NLG19: German-icure by OPI
NLG20: My Very First Knockwurst
NLG21: Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!
NLG22: Schnapps Out of It!
NLG23: Suzi & the 7 Düsseldorfs
NLG24: Unfor-greta-bly Blue


OPI Nail Polish

I find that the DS shades can sometimes be hard to find in stock (especially around me, is there some sort of extra glitter fetish in Ann Arbor that I don't know about?), but they're well worth the hunt! Perfect for a pretty accent nail or an entire blingy mani.
DS042: DS Indulgence, a radiant red-violet with a shimmering, golden finish.
DS043: DS Luxurious, a captivating coral-red with a golden glisten.


OPI Nail Polish

Finally, I know that I'm not alone in my love of Nicole, especially when they run store exclusive shades. They've had Walmart and Target exclusives before, and they are usually a bit more fashion forward and really just... fun?

NI401: Mer-Maid for Each Other
NI402: For Gold Times Sake
NI403: Iris My Case
NI404: Just Busta Mauve
NI405: If the Blue Fits…



So, which shades are calling your name? Do you need a new green or blue, or are you just needing a more neutral shade to offset your new (dark) fall lippie?


OPI

3 comments

  1. Um... I kinda want them all too! I'm thinking NLG 23 and NLG24 are the must-haves from the new collection though. With a dash of NLG17. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the looks of Germanicure I can't think of a purple like it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...