DIY Mermaid Eyes: A Quick Fun Look for Everyday

diy mermaid eyes


7 comments

  1. I really like this look and want to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, but your hair is the star! I haven't been here in awhile, so I might have missed other pics, but the color is fantastic! I do love the double eye liner color trick though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much!

    @Shannon, Thanks for the comments on my hair! I've been doing a lot of extra moisturizing and such, but I recently fried it, doing my "normal" routine of curling it with my Beachwaver. grr... I'm really loving my hair color right now, I hope I can keep this balance of highlights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks beautiful and fresh! :)
    Adelaide R.N

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the eye make-up. Simple and effective. Definitely will try this. Though, I would suggest maybe a lighter shade of lipgloss/lipstick, just to make the eyes pop out a bit more :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...