Get the Look: Elisabeth Moss's Makeup at the SAG Awards



Get the Look: Elisabeth Moss's Makeup at the SAG Awards
I know I can't be the only one that still sees Zooey Bartlett every time I look at Elisabeth Moss! At the Screen Actors Guild Awards she looked amazing. Celebrity Makeup Artist Jamie Greenberg shared her tips for creating Elisabeth’s stunning look.

Face
”I started by applying mark Min-A-Real Cream-To-Powder Foundation all over her skin. Then, I layered mark Touch & Glow Warm Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes All Over Face Palette onto her cheeks. I added a swipe of mark Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint in Cheeky to create a gorgeous, natural glow. I set the look using mark Set Things Right Loose Powder.”

Eyes
“I started by applying mark Please Hold Eye Primer to create a strong base. Next, I applied mark I-Mark Wet/Dry Eye Shadow in Luvstruck to the creases of Elisabeth’s eyes and blended mark Drama Case Eye Shadow and Liner Palette (black shade) onto her lash lines. Then, I used mark I-Mark Metallics Custom Pick Eye Shadow in Lava on her lids and finished the lash lines with mark What a Line Felt Tip Eyeliner in Twilight. I applied false eyelashes, embellished with two coats of mark Scanda-Lash Hook Up Mascara in Black Lash. Next, I filled in her lower lash lines using mark No Place to Run Longwear Eyeliner in Jet Set. I finished her eyes by applying one coat of mark Scanda-lash Hook Up Mascara in Black Lash on her bottom lashes.”

Lips
“I used mark Lipclick Full Color Lipstick in Baby Luv on Elisabeth’s lips for a sweet, sophisticated smile.”

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...