Get the Look: Lea Michele at the People's Choice Awards


Get the Look: Lea Michele at the People's Choice Awards
Lea Michelle looked very fresh and approachable recently at the People's Choice Awards. While I don't have all of the details on her look (like that intricate braid), I can tell you what products were used!

Makeup:
• Dust Infallible 24HR Eye Shadow in Smoldering Plum onto lids
• Apply Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara to lashes
• Using fingers, smooth Visible Lift Color Lift Blush in Nude Lift onto the apples of cheeks
• Give lips a natural kiss of color with Colour Caresse Shine Stain in Eternally Nude


Hair:
• Keep braids frizz-free by prepping with Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Multi-Restorative Dry Oil
• Lock style in place using Elnett Satin Hairspray


L’Oréal Paris USA

2 comments

  1. That's great! I love the purple eyeshadow for a smokey eye look alternative!! I have sensitive skin, and I prefer going more natural, so I use Glam Girl Naturals Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Goddess or Endless Love(a deep sapphire blue) to do the alternative smokey eye, and let me tell you ladies, it makes your eyes POP in a beautiful way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you Michelle! The purple eyeshadow is just too perfect! Its sexy and it would definitely look great! Plus the lipstick is great and too tempting!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...