e.l.f. Mineral Moisturizing Lip Tint SPF 8

I Bought It

e.l.f. Mineral Moisturizing Lip Tint SPF 8 review

I think if you've been reading my blog for a while, you've noticed I have a bit of a lippie obsession. Especially for products that I can swipe on while on the go, without a mirror. Low maintenance lippies are my fave, so tinted balms are constantly in my pocket.

e.l.f. Mineral Moisturizing Lip Tint pink swatch picture

This tinted balm from ELF is probably the cheapest tinted balm I own at just $3. It's definitely hydrating, the formula contains ingredients like shea butter, Jojoba oil, Coconut Oil and Vitamin E. There is some modest (but not full spectrum) UV coverage. If I was heading to the beach I'd definitely grab something else as my lip sunscreen, but it's a nice bonus for every day wear.

I love that there is just the lightest hint of color. It's enough to show up on my lips, but it is sheer and flattering (and yes, it is a bit darker than it shows up in this swatch picture). There's a faint taste, I really can not describe it any better than as faintly sweet.

What lippie are you carrying around in your pocket lately?




e.l.f. Mineral Moisturizing Lip Tint SPF 8

1 comment

  1. I've been on a hunt for a less expensive option for my beloved Fresh lip balms, so I have been trying the Burt's Bees tinted lip balm. It's just ok. Not up to Fresh standards. I'll give the ELF a go!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...