Pregnancy Skin Care Advice Series


Pregnancy Skin Care Advice Series via @15MinBeauty

Over the years I've written a lot about pregnancy safe skin care. I get emails from readers, comments on social media and here on the blog asking about the safety of products and requests for product advice. Now that I've had my 2nd little one, I've decided to write a lot of that information down and share it in a series of weekly posts. (Just FYI, nesting instinct is a strong motivator, I've been pre-writing posts like crazy so I can have a little time off!)

So, once a week for the next 7 weeks (today counts as week #1) there will be a pregnancy skincare post. Topics like basic skincare, some advice from dermatologists and how I usually recommend to handle pregnancy related acne.

Check out all of my pregnancy skin care posts!
8 Pregnancy Friendly Skincare Lines over on Babble
Skin care ingredients that should be avoided during pregnancy
Skin care routine adjustments for pregnancy
My criteria for pregnancy safe skincare
Giant List of Pregnancy Safe Skin Care Products

1 comment

  1. I am SO excited that you will be writing a Pregnancy Skincare post each week over the next 7 weeks! I'm 22 weeks pregnant and my skin has been breaking out so bad lately. Can't wait to see the products you recommend :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...