Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit

I've talked about my crazy work hours and extreme lack of sleep before, so it should come as no surprise to you that I battle to "look awake" pretty much every day. I've tried everything, from heavy foundation to almost no foundation, I've done the Laura Mercier "Perfect Face" thing to more recently Bobbi Brown, and I have to say I think her look is the most natural.

Bobbi's concealers are different, in that rather than 1 step, there are actually 2 different concealers to apply. The first step is a corrector, which looks flesh toned but actually has quite a bit of pink in it. This step is meant for those with dark circles (like me), and the pink corrects that undertone back to normal. The second step is the actual concealer itself. It has a creamy texture, and is best applied using your fingers, which may be my favorite part since for one I don't need to feel guilty about my lack of an expensive brush! The concealer comes with powder underneath for setting it. My only complaint is that the little powder puff that comes with the concealer doesn't fit in this area, it stays in a little pouch. But, overall this is my favorite concealer for how awake it makes me look.

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...