Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner
I literally worship Bobbi Brown. Say all you want about how basic her line is, only basic colors, blah blah blah. That's why I love her. She concentrates on what women need to be beautiful. Plus, her line is the only one that makes a foundation that actually matches my light complexion.

On a recent trip to the Bobbi Brown counter in the South Coast Plaza, I was looking for a new look for my eyes. I have big brown eyes that I have no idea how to put eyeshadow on. Literally. I try over and over, and I can never make anything look right. Plus, I have no time to get ready in the morning, so I needed a quick look that would look professional and last for my crazy hours at work. Lauren was there to help me, and she quickly showed me a quick look using only 2 eyeshadow colors that even I can't mess up.

Then when it was time for eyeliner, she suggested the gel eyeliner. I have only ever used eyeliner pencil, so this eyeliner was a new experience for me. Applied with a small brush, the eyeliner gets worked into the base of the lashes. When applied thickly on its own, it looks like liquid eyeliner (not a look I have tried yet). But when a second line of dark eyeshadow is applied over it, it looks just like regular eyeliner. That stays put for my entire on-call work day without budging. That's 30 hours! Plus, the eyeliner comes in a huge range of colors, so there is sure to be a color for everyone. I bought the brush as well, which Lauren says is a shiny synthetic that will be less likely to dry out the pot of eyeliner.

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...