Gloves in a Bottle

I'm sure you've noticed by now that I'm on a never ending hunt for great moisturizers. If it was just me here, I'm sure I would have stopped a while ago, after finding a few great moisturizers, such as the Skin MD Moisturizer or Bliss Body Butter. But, thank goodness it isn't just me, because then I would have missed Gloves in a Bottle!

Similar to the Skin MD Moisturizer, Gloves in a Bottle claims to be a "shielding" moisturizer, which I take to mean that it is full of Occlusives. (If this doesn't mean anything to you, then review how moisturizers work) A quick review of the ingredients is available on the Gloves in a Bottle Site, and surprisingly enough, the moisturizer is a humectant and emollient, no occlusives in sight!

Well, despite all of this confusion, I really like this moisturizer. A small pea sized drop is all you need, and this stuff really works! You can just feel it soaking into your skin, and it really feels just amazing. It lasts for hours, and it has survived for hours despite my crazy hand washing habits at home. It turns out that my mom also bought this moisturizer recently, at her knitting shop! The ladies at the store were just raving about it, and this is the product that my mom is counting on working for her this winter.

If you have any problems with dry, cracked skin during the winter, I really suggest you try out this lotion!
You can order it on-line Here

1 comment

  1. I’m an artist and a regular user of Gloves in a Bottle. With the work I do I find myself washing my hands constantly. Despite the paint, oil and thinners I get all over them, Gloves in a Bottle makes it easier to keep my hands clean plus seems to save them from drying up and cracking. It is also fantastic at shielding my hands from any chemicals and dirt so I also use it whenever I’m cleaning the house (not so often!), gardening or doing any DIY and find. Great stuff - I get it from the UK Gloves in a Bottle website - very good service too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...