My Favorite Eye Palettes for Fall 2009


I am a big sucker for eye shadow palettes. I need to buy at least two or three every season. It's a sickness and has caused me to have lack of storage space. This fall two of the best palettes out there are from the same company, Tarte. I love Tarte's shadows! They are well pigmented, easy to blend and the eye shadows last forever.


Femme Fatale Palette



Femme Natural Palette

Both palettes come with instruction cards on different looks. What do you think?

2 comments

  1. I've seen that top palette in person and was more attracted to the cute studded case than the eyeshadows. however, that photo is making the shadows look like shimmery deliciousness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go wrong with these gorgeous colors!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...