Do Your Makeup with 1 Product

Mommy, New Mom, Beauty, Tricks, Hints, Time Savers
Recently, The Globe and Mail featured a great video showing a makeup artist creating a fresh, glowy look using just 1 product in about 90 seconds. Obviously I would want to do this including other products (like concealer for the new mommy under eye circles and probably mascara since going without makes me feel naked), but I loved this idea.

The product used appears to be Stila one step makeup primecolor, which I bought in December from a Stila Warehouse sale on-line for a whopping $5 I think. The color comes in what looks like a lip gloss tube (it even has an angled tip applicator), and is fairly pigmented. I like that you can easily control how much product you dispense, though I recommend initially squeezing it out on to the back of your hand to warm it up and from there applying using your fingertips. It is pretty easy to blend and once you've started blending you have about 30-60 seconds to get whatever look you want. I've used it as eye shadow and blush, but not on my lips yet. The color lasts all day and my results were definitely glow worthy as well.

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...