Formal Looks: Elaine Irwin Golden Globes 2011

Updo, formal look, make up, wedding hair
Elaine Irwin Golden Globes 2011
I want to look like Elaine Irwin when I grow up. How does she always manage to look so beautiful, approachable and not overdone and just... over all amazing? At all times?? I guess that's why she is the supermodel, not me. Elaine attended a few of the Golden Globe after parties looking just amazing, proving that you don't have to be 16 to look good on the Red Carpet!

Face
• Almay Bronzer in Sunkissed
• Almay Smart Shade Smart Anti-Aging Makeup and Balance Pressed Powder in Medium: Both utilize Almay’s technology to transform your ideal shade upon application.
• Note that I wasn't provided a blush shade for Elaine, but it sure looks like she is wearing some in addition to her bronzer. I'd check out Almay's powder blush in Mauve or Peach.

Eyes
• Almay One Coat Get Up & Grow Mascara in Black
• Almay Intense i-Color Smoky-i Kits for blue eyes

Lips
• Almay Ideal Lipstick in Bronze


Almay

Photo: Amy Tierney, Picture Group, courtesy of Almay

5 comments

  1. And she got to be married to John Mellancamp for years! Too bad they're getting divorced. Gotta love the Coug'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaayy! I love to see this type of spotlight where the model is wearing an affordable, accessible, cruelty-free makeup line. Hooray for Almay - they are really an underrated classic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine,

    Thank you, thank you, thank you for the advice you gave me last week (secret clinical waterproof)

    You are a genius!! It worked perefectly - as I'm sure you expected!

    Thanks!

    Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a supermodel is easy. And looking good is too if you are her: you have 5 people doing your makeup hair outfits etc. Sorry that's nothing to strive for. Please aim HIGHER and go for talents instead of only looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, the "when I grow up" bit was just a joke. I AM grown up. The whole point of this blog is to be light and fluffy and gush about beauty and things that aren't serious, so I'm sorry you missed the point. I need this light and fluffiness about nothing to balance out the stress of my real job. In which I'm a doctor in a pediatric ICU. I'm pretty sure I'm entitled to light and fluffy.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...