Neutrogena Naturals: Eye Makeup Removal With Your Fingertips

neutrogena naturals eye makeup remover, cleanser, review
I've been on a never ending quest for a great eye makeup remover. While I'm not likely to ever stop looking (it's an addiction, hence I have this blog), I've been remiss in not sharing a great one that I've discovered! I've already repurchased it twice, so you know it's got to be great.

This cleanser is thick and creamy, so I can use it with my fingertips. A light herbal scent, a little bit of foaming, though not too much and easy to rinse. Those are all good points. But, the best part is that it removes my eye makeup without a problem. Only the most stubborn of waterproof eye liners have caused an issue, and with a second application I can removed anything.

Neutrogena Naturals Makeup Remover and Cleanser

2 comments

  1. Do you still like Neutrogena Naturals? is it drying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't found it to be drying and it is a fixture on my bathroom counter. Even when I'm testing other cleansers, this is ALWAYS there.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...