Nuxe Paris: Nature and Luxury in One, All the Way From Paris

Nuxe Paris body shower gel, lotion, review

Nuxe is a French Natural Skincare Brand created in 1957 by a Parisian pharmacist. It's one of those cult brands that is a best seller in pharmacies in France. The products were on my list of "must buy" items when I went to France a few years ago, though that purchase was sacrificed due to lack of suitcase space. Nuxe is more available on-line now so a trip to my beloved 7th Arrondissement is not necessary to get my hands on some. Though, now that I think about it, that might not be a good thing. An excuse for a trip to Paris? Yes please!

This spring Nuxe released a new body collection, and I have to share my 2 favorite products from the line, the 24HR Moisturizing Body Lotion and Fondant Shower Gel. Both have an amazing scent that seems like it should be found only in a posh and exclusive spa. The packaging says "almond and orange flower petals", though I swear I smell some sandalwood in there as well.

The 24 hour Moisturizing Body Lotion is pretty thick for a lotion, so much so that it is hard to get out of the pump. I found myself impatient for lotion, so I just unscrewed the top and moisturize via a more direct route. It feels amazing going on, sinking into my skin pretty much right away without any residue left behind. It does last for the 24 hours claimed, and I found it was enough moisture for all but the driest parts of my body.

Fondant Shower Gel has the same amazing scent, which I love in the shower. It isn't a high lather shower gel, though it definitely cleans and rinses off easily without stripping my skin.

Overall, the scent definitely makes these products worth it.

Nuxe Paris

No comments

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...