Freeman Beauty: What Really Comes in those Little Packets at the Drugstore?

I'm sure that you've seen these little packages in your neighborhood drugstore. I fully admit that I've always looked at them, but haven't purchased them because I thought a one time use pack was a bit expensive at $2 when the whole tube was only $4. But, can you beat the little packet for portability? It is so easy to just throw one of these babies in your 3-1-1 bag. It takes up almost no room, gets thrown away after use... kinda perfect.

So, now that we've established I'm really excited about the idea of different face masks for travel, how are the actual masks?

Cucumber Peel Off Mask
I used this mask back in high school all the time, so this was a very nostalgic product for me to test! It is green, feels cool when applied and once dried it peels off easily. Peeling it off is a bit like using a pore strip in that you feel like things are being extracted from your pores, but really it is much less painful.

Chocolate & Strawberry Facial Clay Mask
Yes, it really does smell like chocolate and strawberries! This is a thick clay mask with the same clays as most similar masks, including the super expensive Fango that I love so much. It does feel a bit tighter when it dries, but as you wash it off you'll reveal tightened and glowing skin.

Avocado & Oatmeal Facial Clay Mask Travel Size
Just like the Chocolate mask except a bit more... avocado. I'm a big sucker for clay masks. I swear applying clay to your face is like just turning on a "glow" switch in the skin.


So, yes, a $2 face mask can do wonders. I'll be stocking up on those Goji Berry Facial Hydration Mask packets, they sound like just the thing to perk my skin up after a long plane trip!


Freeman Beauty



7 comments

  1. The Chocolate and Strawberry had me going ooooh! Thanks for this detailed post. i have never tried these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have a big review coming up on these fab little packets! PERFECT for travel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these because even though they're supposed to be one-time use, a whole packet can last up to three times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect way to relax on a budget! LOVE ones similar to these! My favorite are the Cucumber Peel Off Masks! ♥

    http://brittanyssecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to find these! I've only seen the full size tubes so far, but these definitely need to be added to my regular travel kit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Freeman masks. I used the cucumber one in HS too. I also love the Pineapple one that's less of a mask and more of a treatment. Works wonders and smells great.

    As for the packets, I love the ones that come with the little cloth mask. Those are my favorites.

    Jaime
    Drug of Choice Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much writing this great review. We are glad that you enjoyed the products and appreciate you sharing your thoughts with your readers!

    Best Wishes,
    The Freeman Beauty Team

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...