Johnson's Baby Challenge Week #4


Well, my 4 week trial of using Johnson's Baby products is coming to a close, so it's time to share my final thoughts. Overall, I'm glad that I did this trial. I found a new way to keep my cuticles well hydrated (Gel Baby Oil is going to become a new winter staple for me), and a great product to help me swatch makeup colors to my heart's content without needing to scrub my arm or lips off in between color changes (that's the Baby Oil). And I learned to embrace Mineral Oil in my skin care.

I have to confess that in my shower, when I ran out of the Body Wash last week, rather than taking out my backup bottle of Johnson's Baby Body Wash, I was really missing my usual Olay and so I just went back to using my Olay. My skin missed it, I'm not sure what makes it so different but really it is.

But, on a recent quick trip to my local big box store, I did grab a few more tubes of Creamy Oil Cocoa & Shea Butter. I've long been devoted to my Cetaphil cream, but I confess that it didn't seem to really cut it in the moisture department in the dead of winter. The Creamy Oil seems to a better job of sealing in the moisture my skin picks up in the shower and I'll be slathering myself with this stuff all winter long!

Have you tried any baby products on your own skin? What did you think?

Johnson's Baby

1 comment

  1. I love using the lavender baby oil gel when getting out of the shower.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...