Tone Fruit Peel Body Wash Review: Exfoliate While You Cleanse

Tone Fruit Peel Body Wash Review
Now that the winter(ish) weather has suddenly given way to near summer conditions here in Michigan, I'm scrambling a bit to make myself summer ready. Which is amazing since I'm already pretty on top of things. But, I feel like I need to be extra soft and smooth, which means some extra exfoliation and moisturizing.

So, since there's more daily maintenance to do, it helps to be able to multi-task some of it. This new body wash from Tone does help with the exfoliating bit, though not in the way that you're used to. Rather than adding a few little beads of.... something in there and calling it a day, Tone has gone a completely new and useful direction.

(A bit of an aside, am I the only one annoyed by the little beads that sometimes show up in body wash prompting it to be labelled "exfoliating"? And then there are so few of them that I feel like maybe I exfoliated a little bit near my ankle and then another tiny spot about 6 inches up my leg, rather than all over?)

Tone has added a ton of different fruit juices into this formula to take advantage of their alpha hydroxy acids. The result is the most amazing smelling body wash that I've used in a while. It's fruity, mostly apple, a bit sweet... really you need to head to the store and smell it for yourself. Seriously, love smelling this in the morning! It's a nice change for spring time. The body wash has a nice lather, gets me clean and rinses off easily. I had no skin irritation or after wash tightness.

It's probably too soon to tell if the AHAs in the body wash are making a difference, but my skin does feel soft. I like knowing that they're there and really, the smell is just a nice little change for the warmer weather.

(Citric Acid in very small amounts at the very end on the ingredient list, and all of the fruit juices have alpha hydroxy acids as well. When in fruit juices many feel that this is pregnancy safe. You're already drinking juice, right? I leave it up to you, I would have been fine using this when preggers, but since I did list all AHAs on my list I felt the need to add the extra info here.)



Tone Skincare

7 comments

  1. I think i will pick this up the next time I am in the store, along with the daily detox body wash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fruity fragrances, sounds like a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tone Fruit Peel Body Wash looks amazing. The way you have described its fruity smell tempts me to purchase the product. I would definitely buy it the next time I visit a store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to win the tone swag bag contest, i enter daily, but no luck yet, hopely i will win one day, so i can try it, i love the colorful bottles, thanks tone for such a great giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use this product and love it! It's been about a week now and from the first day, my skin has felt amazing. I definitely recommend anyone to use Tones Fruit Peel Bodywash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my lord, I smelled this yesterday and knew I HAD to buy it. I was in shower heaven using it tonight! So glad I randomly spotted it on the shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this post!! I had noooo idea what alpha hydroxy acids and had noo idea if it was safe to continue using now being pregnant! I'm glad it's pregnancy safe because even though I'm naturally tan it leaves me with an extra glow all around ;) & smells delicious!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...