BH Cosmetics 32 Lip Color Palette Review and Swatches: Can 1 Person Use this Many Lippies?

BH Cosmetics 32 Lip Color Palette Review and Swatches
We've all seen the huge palettes of makeup. They're often offered for a steal, and sooo hard to resist! But.... are they worth it? Can a company really give you 32 must have lippies for only $15 or so?

The BH Cosmetics 32 Lip Color Palette does a really good job for such a great price. The colors are really pretty, and well pigmented (though there were 1 or 2 exceptions to this), non-sticky and the last for about 4 or 5 hours on me. If you need a lot of variety in your lippie life, this is a good place to start.

Read on to see swatches of each one of the 32 lippies.













BH Cosmetics

2 comments

  1. The problem with this is how can you touch up? You aren't going to carry this with you. You can, of course, load a lipbrush with the color but that's one touch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Marcia! I'm usually not a big fan of lippies in a palette. I'll take shadows and blushes in them, but the lippie? I want to be able to stick that in my pocket and add it to my collection of lippies to tote around in my purse.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, comments with random links (which I count as spam), anything not in english (again, spam) and comments that are completely unrelated to anything will all be deleted.

Never miss a post
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...